This is the only item in the honey object group: A patch of honey. It can be placed onto platforms and other objects that are already in the level. Touching honey will slow a player down and will also make it difficult to jump. It can be used to attach inanimate objects to moving ones. Two moving objects can't be connected. Sticking two immobile objects together won't have any effect unless one of them is already connected to a moving platform. Honey has a weight of 0.
- Moving objects become slower the more items are attached to them. Objects with higher weight will have a bigger effect
- Some objects in the party box can spawn with honey already on them
- Attaching two objects with honey will unlock the achievement "Craftsperson"
- Sticking four objects together will unlock the "Engineer" achievement
- Honey is also referred to as "glue" in the steam achievements. The developers have stated that both names are acceptable