This special group of objects has the attribute of being indestructible by bombs. It consists of a multitude of simple platforms with various sizes as well as a few exclusive versions of normal objects. Note that these items are only available in free play mode as their purpose is to be used in creating custom levels. Additionally, all of these objects can be colored in 36 different colors.
List of objects
The available sizes are 1x1, 2x1, 3x1, 4x1, 8x1, 16x1, 2x2, 4x2, 4x4, 8x8 and 16x6.
Permanent object versions
These are variations of normal objects. They are the same as the original versions with the exception of being indestructible.
- Goal: A 1x1 block with a flag on it. The 4x4 area above it prevents objects from being placed. Reaching this flag counts as successfully completing the level. There can be more than one of these in a level. The Goal has a weight of one.
- Start: The start is where the characters will spawn every round. It is a 4x1 platform with a 4x4 area above it which can not be built in. This object is considerably different from all the others in that it can not be deleted, nor can it be placed. It exists in every level by default and it can only be moved in the blank level and custom levels that were made in the blank level.
- Paintbrush: The Paintbrush is similar to the bomb in that it applies its effect in a 3 by 3 radius of where it's used. It will change the color of any color-able object within this range to the color of the brush itself.
- Connector: This object is the same as honey except that it's indestructible and can be used to connect permanent objects.
- Permanent barbed wire can not be attached to objects that are destructible
- Permanent objects can not be moved with honey
- Connectors can't be attached to destructible objects
- These objects were all added in version 1.4
- The permanent objects are not indestructible in free play mode, allowing players to get rid of them more easily when building a custom level
- The Paintbrush was added in version 1.6